This mini cruiser features a longer wheelbase and larger wheels than a standard popsicle-shaped skateboard to allow for an faster, smoother, more stable ride while still keeping the overall length down to 30", making it perfect for commuting or getting round in an inner city environment; longboard stability with shortboard convenience.
- 30" x 8.75" 7 ply Canadian maple deck
- 16" wheelbase
- Mild concave and camber with mellow kicktail
- Heat transfer graphic design on top and bottom of deck
- Clear spray grip on top to display graphic
180mm Reverse Geometry X-Caliber trucks
- ABEC-7 chrome steel bearings
- 70mm 83a X-Caliber wheels
- Wedged riser pads: the board comes set up for optimal turning performance. Remove the trucks and spin the risers around - putting the thicker end underneath the pivot of the truck - for a more stable ride at speed.